NCEES News Update

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@txjennah congrats for your upcoming wedding! This reminds me of My coworker who passed the PE last October and her honeymoon to Iceland was in September! She was going nuts but she surprisingly passed and I saw her tear in the eyes when she found out the result which right now I understand such joy! 

@txjennah congrats for your upcoming wedding! This reminds me of My coworker who passed the PE last October and her honeymoon to Iceland was in September! She was going nuts but she surprisingly passed and I saw her tear in the eyes when she found out the result which right now I understand such joy! 
Haha I can only imagine her relief! Thank you for the well wishes! 

Man I am with you.  If I fail again, I don't know if I'd want to see my score.  I made a 63 last time, and if I came any closer to potentially passing it would be devastating.  I'm getting married in April so for sure I would miss that exam cycle, haha.
That's alot more fun than endless studying and waiting for results once the exam destroys our confidence.  I made 61% last time and I know I did much better this exam round.  But you never know until that green box shows up next week.  We will get that green "pass" box next week and get the party started.  It will be one long week until results come out so I'll have at least a beer once a day until then and many more on and after TX PE results come out.

ehmergerrrrrrrrd.....I just want to know!!! I'm officially in that "think I did pretty well, but am completely second-guessing myself" stage now. My stomach is in knots every time I think about it. 

had to google NSPE does that invalidate my PEness?
giphy.gif

PPI sent me an email - Only one week left to save $550, sale ends 12/7....it's a sign! (Probably that I've failed, lol and should sign up now and save the $550). Meh.

PPI sent me an email - Only one week left to save $550, sale ends 12/7....it's a sign! (Probably that I've failed, lol and should sign up now and save the $550). Meh.

If you go to myNcees - dashboard and click on " Access a result notice or diagnostic" and it says "Register for and exam"...might also be another sign

If you go to myNcees - dashboard and click on " Access a result notice or diagnostic" and it says "Register for and exam"...might also be another sign
I clicked "Register for an Exam" and it won't let me...maybe that's a sign.  Fingers crossed!

I clicked "Register for an Exam" and it won't let me...maybe that's a sign.  Fingers crossed!
Sounds like a good sign to me! I clicked on it and I get this:

I was kidding but now I am depressed...lol

Just curious did you have to update any information when you clicked "Register"

Capture2.JPG

Yes.  It said I needed to update contact and education info.  After doing that, there was still no option to register.  I really don't need to get my hopes up...last time was brutally depressing.

Back