NCEES login-test results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, mine changed today. I checked around lunch, it said "not available". Now it says "does not release". Maybe that's a good sign. :)

Mine too. Took Oct. PE Exam in Texas. I'm not sure if the same happened last year, but it does seem like there results are ready for distribution. Now its just a matter of time before the state boards receive them. I hope this administration is quicker about getting the results out to us.

[SIZE=12pt]I asked NCEES if the message change meant that the results are ready, unfortunately the answer is no. As of this afternoon according to NCEES the results are not ready yet. The message would be “… does not release” for the state that don’t have direct NCEES results distribution, and “…not yet available” for the others. [/SIZE]

That's odd....On my page, what was changed to "does not release" has now changed back to what it used to be..."not yet available".

Mine's back to not yet as well. Wonder if they did that so people would stop calling them? :)

Mine's back to not yet as well. Wonder if they did that so people would stop calling them? :)
Yeah mine reverted too. They must have changed it back due to phone calls. I remember reading something saying they streamlined the scoring for the October 2010 test. I'm now beginning to think I made it up.

Yeah mine reverted too. They must have changed it back due to phone calls. I remember reading something saying they streamlined the scoring for the October 2010 test. I'm now beginning to think I made it up.

[SIZE=12pt]I asked NCEES about that, they said the 8-10 weeks estimate is the streamlined, otherwise it would have been 10-12 weeks. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I asked NCEES about that, they said the 8-10 weeks estimate is the streamlined, otherwise it would have been 10-12 weeks. [/SIZE]

Mine hasn't changed back here in IL. It was also several days after the other users that it changed to 'does not release'.

I think that I may have deciphered NCEES' secret code to the release date.

IF you take the alphabet, and assign a number to each letter (i.e. A=1, B=2, etc) you will see that N-C-E-E-S = 14-3-5-5-19

Add those together, 14+3+5+5+19 = 46

So the month of December is the 12th month, 46-12=34

The year is '10, so 34-10=24

and the new Streamlined process is 8-10 weeks, so 24-8=16 or 24-10=14.

So using this secret code, one can determine that the results will be released between 12-14-10 and 12-16-10.

But that is purely scientific based upon decoding the secret code.

But, the problem I have with your method is that I've been waiting 44 days, 16 hours, 8 minutes at this point. That's still in the 6-7 week range. We won't cross in to the 7-8 week until Friday afternoon. Even then, we won't be in to the 8-9 week mark until after Christmas.

Hopefully the NCEES is run by engineers. You know it'll take 6 weeks, tell management it'll take 8-10 weeks, and when you get it done in 6-7, they lavish you with praise and say "excellent job all 'round".

The results came out in 7 weeks in the April 2010 administration. I'm in IL and the results had to go to CTS and then come out and it was still 7 weeks on the dot and we were at least the 10th state to come out. I expect results to start trickling out this week.

IF you take the alphabet, and assign a number to each letter (i.e. A=1, B=2, etc) you will see that N-C-E-E-S = 14-3-5-5-19

So using this secret code, one can determine that the results will be released between 12-14-10 and 12-16-10.

Brilliant, way to crack the code. Can't wait to see my results tomorrow! ;)

Brilliant, way to crack the code. Can't wait to see my results tomorrow! ;)
I figure its as reliable as going off of the website language change in "Not available yet" and "Does not release", etc. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought you had to square the secret code on even numbered non-leap years. By my calculation that means results are due out on March 35th, 2017.

Hopefully the NCEES is run by engineers. You know it'll take 6 weeks, tell management it'll take 8-10 weeks, and when you get it done in 6-7, they lavish you with praise and say "excellent job all 'round".
:Locolaugh: LOL!!! So true...

or it will take 6 weeks to figure it out, 1 week to have meetings to discuss the results, 1 week to write the meeting minutes, and 1 week to publish = 9 weeks.

Unless your in CA, in which case they want a report on the content of the recyled paper used to write the report prior to delivering the results - In which case, it's the report writter that deturmins the result issue date depending on how many trips they took to the medicinal doctor.

As of yesterday, under Results in My NCEES account the note said “Results/diagnostics not available yet”, today it changed to “ NCEES does not release results for this board”. I took my test in NC, I know our results are distributed by NC board, but I’m wondering if that note implies that the results are out but NCEES doesn’t release it, the board does. Any thoughts?

My message had changed from “Results/diagnostics not available yet” to “ NCEES does not release results for this board”. Today I logged in again and it's back to "Exam results/diagnostics not yet available". What this tells me is exactly... nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
As of yesterday, under Results in My NCEES account the note said “Results/diagnostics not available yet”, today it changed to “ NCEES does not release results for this board”. I took my test in NC, I know our results are distributed by NC board, but I’m wondering if that note implies that the results are out but NCEES doesn’t release it, the board does. Any thoughts?

My message had changed from “Results/diagnostics not available yet” to “ NCEES does not release results for this board”. Today I logged in again and it's back to "Exam results/diagnostics not yet available". What this tells me is exactly... nothing.
Does it have an icon to register for the next exam too?

Yes mine does.

Yes mine does.
Mine does as well.

Back