NCEES evaluation processing time

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben_1

Reaction score
In approximately, how long does NCEES credential evaluation process takes from the date of all required documents received. It would be appreciated if someone has a recent information.

Cheers

In approximately, how long does NCEES credential evaluation process takes from the date of all required documents received. It would be appreciated if someone has a recent information.Cheers
I don't know of any NCEES credential process. In CA, it's the state board that evaluates your eligibility to sit for the exam or not.

In approximately, how long does NCEES credential evaluation process takes from the date of all required documents received. It would be appreciated if someone has a recent information.Cheers
I don't know of any NCEES credential process. In CA, it's the state board that evaluates your eligibility to sit for the exam or not.
Actually this is a foreign degree and as far as i know almost all state boards required the transcript to be evaluated by NCEES or other evaluation service agencies (if accepted).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back