• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NCEES, 6 Minute Solutions, Lindeburg, Kaplan Sample Problems

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockyMtnHigh

Holistic Mapper
Reaction score
The following sample problem guides are for sale. Where possible, I posted the costs I found on NCEES, PPI and Kaplan sites for comparison.

Principals and Practices of Engineering Sample Questions and Solutions by NCEES (2008) $30

($55, new)

Principals and Practices of Engineering Sample Questions and Solutions by NCEES (2000) $25

Environmental Engineering Sample Questions and Solutions by NCEES (2004) $20

($40, new)

Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam by Lindeburg (11th Edition) $40

($65, new)

6 Minute Solutions Water Resources and Environmental Problems $25

($52, new)

Civil Engineering PE Problems and Solutions by Kaplan (17th Edition) $25

($45, new)

GOOD LUCK in 2010!

The following sample problem guides are for sale. Where possible, I posted the costs I found on NCEES, PPI and Kaplan sites for comparison.
Principals and Practices of Engineering Sample Questions and Solutions by NCEES (2008) $30

($55, new)

Principals and Practices of Engineering Sample Questions and Solutions by NCEES (2000) $25

($40, new)

Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam by Lindeburg (11th Edition) $40

($65, new)

($52, new)

($45, new)

GOOD LUCK in 2010!
I would be interested in buying the Six Minute Solns book if still available. Please give me your contact detials.

Is this book 6 Minute Solutions Water Resources and Environmental Problems $25 still available?

Is this book 6 Minute Solutions Water Resources and Environmental Problems $25 still available?

($55, new)

($40, new)

($65, new)

($52, new)

($45, new)

GOOD LUCK in 2010!
I am interested in buying the following books.

Please email me the payment method. My email address is [email protected].

Thanks

is this still available:

Pls email me: [email protected]

thanks

I know it's been a month but do you still have the following for sale?

Back