NC Results are in

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdd18vm

Reaction score
Like I've done everyday for weeks typed my name into the directory only to see the same two unfamiliar names pop up. Not today! :party-smiley-048: Today there was a third, and this I recognized as my own. Although I've done it again no less than 10 times expecting it to NOT be there...it still is.

had to check again before hitting "post new topic" still there!

Like I've done everyday for weeks typed my name into the directory only to see the same two unfamiliar names pop up. Not today! :party-smiley-048: Today there was a third, and this I recognized as my own. Although I've done it again no less than 10 times expecting it to NOT be there...it still is.
had to check again before hitting "post new topic" still there!
I was looking for your name John.

Congratulations!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking for your name John.Congratulations!
I can't begin to tell you how good it feels after 20 plus years doing this work, and finally mustering up the enthusiasm to get it done. I also cannot thank you enough for taking the time to help, I feel sure that was instrumental. People should listen to this man! I also want to extend that to all my Electrical brethren as well as this entire board. (sounds like a damn academy award speech)

John

Congrats John!! :multiplespotting:

You can now officially forget all the AM electronics and controls stuff that was driving you nuts. :D

I can't begin to tell you how good it feels after 20 plus years doing this work, and finally mustering up the enthusiasm to get it done. I also cannot thank you enough for taking the time to help, I feel sure that was instrumental. People should listen to this man! I also want to extend that to all my Electrical brethren as well as this entire board. (sounds like a damn academy award speech)
John

I second all of the above although, I've only been at it 14 years.

If I hadn't stumbled upon this board and it's helpful contributors I certainly would not have passed. Stuff like "which resources are best to study and bring in to the exam" and "tips for the day before" as well as the very detailed explanations of sample exam solutions were absolutely crucial.

And it's not an award speech unless someone starts playing the "wrap it up" music.

Jason

OOPS...sorry I didnt see that whole other GIANT thread on NC results Proctor started, Congratulations to YOU!. Hope I can be excused since I was insane with excitement.

Thank you all very SO much!

AMEN on the Electronics Jim. Very much appreciated Mud! Thank you BOTH for all your help!

Mary I still say this is best left to the Kids...heh...but we showed em :beerchug:

Congratulations to all the new NC PE's!

I think I hear the music starting

Back