NC - PE RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think engineergirl deserves something for Christmas. all that hard work and she doesn't get anything out of it other than seeing our jubilee.

:multiplespotting:

i have this nightmare they might have accidentlly put me in the system or something. I won't rest until I get that certificate in the mail!!!

Guys/Gals,

don't forget to hit your company up for the reimbursements for class!!

....and of course the PE app...

Last edited by a moderator:
I can say one thing. This thread kicks the other thread's butts. We are like up over 12k in views. They can't hang; they ain't even a real thread they are like a lint ball or something.
This thread is awesome!

To Engineergirl, please don't forget our FE people, we are still in the waiting list! Still suffering

Another failure here. I guess I'll take another swing at it in April. Maybe geotech instead of construction.

I had the review class at NCSU. I took the time to punch in all the class participants names- only 25 out of 50 passed. Pretty poor showing.

Congrats to those that made it.

pretty interesting stat. i took that class as well. of course i took the construction module which i thought was the worst part of that review course. I already decided that if I had to do this again, I would probably take Geotech. Fortunately I passed tho...

Another failure here. I guess I'll take another swing at it in April. Maybe geotech instead of construction.
I had the review class at NCSU. I took the time to punch in all the class participants names- only 25 out of 50 passed. Pretty poor showing.

pretty interesting stat. i took that class as well. of course i took the construction module which i thought was the worst part of that review course. I already decided that if I had to do this again, I would probably take Geotech. Fortunately I passed tho...
Geotech is not as easy as it seems. In the afternoon portion, the questions are not numbers based. They are practical geotechnical questions, and unless u have experience in it, its a futile exercise. I am structures guy, but wrote geotech thinking it would be the easy route. Now I am keeping my fingers crossed.. Anyways all the best kevin. and Congrats smith

I was in the class, too. I thought I remembered them dropping some stat that 85% of the people who took the class passed. I was one of the 4 folks who took Geotech, and while it was ridiculously hard, that probably helped to lower the cut score a bit, so I'd recommend that route.

I was in the class, too. I thought I remembered them dropping some stat that 85% of the people who took the class passed. I was one of the 4 folks who took Geotech, and while it was ridiculously hard, that probably helped to lower the cut score a bit, so I'd recommend that route.
that sounds encouraging to me.. what was ur perception of the geotech afternoon.. in terms of number of questions u felt confident of, and questions where u just had to guess.. congrats and thanks..

that sounds encouraging to me.. what was ur perception of the geotech afternoon.. in terms of number of questions u felt confident of, and questions where u just had to guess.. congrats and thanks..
As I mentioned, the afternoon was ridiculously hard. I would say that I was confident on 15 questions, was able to narrow down the answers on another 15, and outright guessed on 10.

I worked through all of the 6-minute solutions, a practice exam (that was handed out in class), all of the class notes/problems, and also did some select problems in the textbooks I had from my goetech class in college. I still felt like I failed. Seriously, if you go to the Geotech sub forum, you'll see that most of the other Geotech sufferers felt the same way in past exams.

As I mentioned, the afternoon was ridiculously hard. I would say that I was confident on 15 questions, was able to narrow down the answers on another 15, and outright guessed on 10.

I worked through all of the 6-minute solutions, a practice exam (that was handed out in class), all of the class notes/problems, and also did some select problems in the textbooks I had from my goetech class in college. I still felt like I failed. Seriously, if you go to the Geotech sub forum, you'll see that most of the other Geotech sufferers felt the same way in past exams.
thanks alison. i feel a bit confident now. i did good in morning.. maybe 33-34 correct with 50-50 on 2-3.. geotech was horrible especially since i am from core structural engineering (didn't write since didn't want to carry all codes in the plane to Cali).. i think i am confident about approx 60%, with 50-50 on another 10-15%. others are just pure guesses.. just hoping for the best.. thanks

the wait is almost the exam results are here. i bet between 1 or 2 it should be in the system and online for the PE's good luck to everyoneI hope you all have a Merry Christmas
So, when do I receive my result by mail?? ( I took FE exam)
i can update you later on that it talk 2 to 3 days to enter everyone's score's in the computer and get the letters out . My guess is they will go out wed but i will keep you updated as the days go on and i see for sure when
I'm waiting for this update, please engineergirl

Back