NC - PE RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5:17.. I guess you couldn't sleep..

Well, I thought I had read on here they still had some commity or reciprocity licenses to update on the server, which do not seem to have been updated yet?

So even when they do get the results, it looks like it might be a while before they start putting them online.

I guess also with the weather forecast, they are calling for some sort of rain/snow/ice mix today and snow tonight. So who knows if or how that will affect the FedEx or the NCBELS.

I am convinced we will probably know by Monday afternoon.

5:17.. I guess you couldn't sleep..
Well, I thought I had read on here they still had some commity or reciprocity licenses to update on the server, which do not seem to have been updated yet?

So even when they do get the results, it looks like it might be a while before they start putting them online.

I guess also with the weather forecast, they are calling for some sort of rain/snow/ice mix today and snow tonight. So who knows if or how that will affect the FedEx or the NCBELS.

I am convinced we will probably know by Monday afternoon.
I agree w/ you, I think NCEES is using the cheap shipping method , ex: 7 business day shipping method (not include holiday) for $9.95, how do I know those? because I ordered PE sample ques and sol, plus other study materials from ncees, but this is only a small order from me.

I don't know how large is that result package, so I couldn't tell how much it cost, and how long it take from SC to NC.

Aughhhh - everyone is right - this board is addicting... between second guessing my exam and reading this board I am ready to get this over with. Now that all the other states are coming in - it is becoming unbearable.... it is like election night

Good Luck to all - - - -

PS - A BIG THANK YOU TO ENGINEERGIRL - We wait with bated breath............

Aughhhh - everyone is right - this board is addicting... between second guessing my exam and reading this board I am ready to get this over with. Now that all the other states are coming in - it is becoming unbearable.... it is like election night
Good Luck to all - - - -

I think if I failed I'll just go retake the exam in SC so I can get the results early and then transfer it to NC!

Good Luck to all - - - -

I think if I failed I'll just go retake the exam in SC so I can get the results early and then transfer it to NC!

Good call!

Good Luck to all - - - -

Beleive me it is not worth the hassle.... Second time around you will be much more calmer.... This was my second trial..

Good Luck to all - - - -

Beleive me it is not worth the hassle.... Second time around you will be much more calmer.... This was my second trial..

Good Luck to all - - - -

I agree w/ you, I think NCEES is using the cheap shipping method , ex: 7 business day shipping method (not include holiday) for $9.95, how do I know those? because I ordered PE sample ques and sol, plus other study materials from ncees, but this is only a small order from me.I don't know how large is that result package, so I couldn't tell how much it cost, and how long it take from SC to NC.
Call me crazy, but I just don't think that NCEES would send something as important as PE exam results in anything other than trackable FedEx. Even if they used FedEx ground, you're only looking at a maximum of a 2 day trip if they decide to take the scenic route, taking a pit stop at the Charlotte hub before heading to Raleigh. PE Results >>> Individual's order of study materials.

Says the guy so jittery that he triple posts.
Kevin nice one.... But I received an error saying "error in database" I think so there was something wrong with website. Did not mean to put 3 post!

Kevin nice one.... But I received an error saying "error in database" I think so there was something wrong with website. Did not mean to put 3 post!
I am sure I have refreshed this page 1,000 times by now so I am in no position to give anyone a hard time.

yeah, I'm just messing with you.
You should have seen some older post by me when I gave exams in April 09. I was as anxious and angry as most of you guys here....

I have reached the stage of being pathetic. Eveytime I see engineergirl logged on I go on a refreshing rampage so if she posts something I see it imediately even though it makes no difference really when I see it......I need help.

Back