NC - PE RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
update we will be doing comity licenses this week about 30 to 40 people so the PE registration # will go up

when i sign for the fed ex box with the exam results i will let everyone now
I hope you guys appreciate what enineergirl is doing. I wish someone from CO had done this b4 they were a direct notification state.
We sure do [even though I am in S.C.]. Wish I could get a bit more specific info here though.

But we love you engineergirl! :wub:

update we will be doing comity licenses this week about 30 to 40 people so the PE registration # will go up

when i sign for the fed ex box with the exam results i will let everyone now

I thought NC had already updated comity licenses last week...

All of those licenses were awarded to out of state engineers though. They were just getting reciprocity. The key is when the new numbers are for NC residents.

So, comity licenses are granted for in-state as well? I guess if an PE has relocated to NC then they could be technically in-state. I guess I thought that all comity licenses were updated at the same time (from talking to others that have been waiting just like us in previous years). Hopefully soon!

Agreed, I have checked my email at least twice a minute all day since I saw that results are starting to come out.

I think I look at this website for 15 seconds every 5 minutes of the day...

So what's the difference between Tiger Woods and Santa Claus?

I know Engineergirl said she would post when the results got to NCBELS but how much longer can we expect to have to wait from when the results get to NCBELs and when I can stop freaking out and concentrate again? And I don't know, what is the difference between Santa and Tiger?

I know Engineergirl said she would post when the results got to NCBELS but how much longer can we expect to have to wait from when the results get to NCBELs and when I can stop freaking out and concentrate again? And I don't know, what is the difference between Santa and Tiger?
for the April 09 test when they got the results the web site was updated that day in June

Question: Since Tiger was driving his Escalade when he crashed, Can he blame the accident on his caddy? :rotflmao:

ENGINEERGIRL - Is this just for NC or will all states be delayed due to the problem from NCEES? I am personally interested in SC...
Thanks for your updates!
just the 7 states our lady is in charge of. each person at ncees that grades the exam has 7 states out of the 7 states nc lady is in charge of one of them will be late.

when we get the results by 1 or 2 that afternoon the PE who pass will have a number and will be on the web site.

ENGINEERGIRL - Is this just for NC or will all states be delayed due to the problem from NCEES? I am personally interested in SC...
Thanks for your updates!
just the 7 states our lady is in charge of. each person at ncees that grades the exam has 7 states out of the 7 states nc lady is in charge of one of them will be late.
I'm sorry, I apologize for my ignorance in advance but I am having a stupid day and am not sure I understand what is going on. Are you saying that the PE results for NC will be late? Thanks

Back