NAVFAC, CERM, or Das?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fouggesh

Reaction score
Hello Everybody,

I am studying NAVFAC, CERM, & Das for the PE Geo Depth, you do not get same results for the same question using the different methods in these books, especially bearing capacity and settlement... I think NAVFAC should rule!!! is that right? please help and give me your suggestions.

Thanks

I didn't use the NAVFAC for review or bring it with me to the exam. I did use the CERM and Das books. I found that the CERM and Das books were very similar. I passed the exam with no problem.

Hello Everybody,I am studying NAVFAC, CERM, & Das for the PE Geo Depth, you do not get same results for the same question using the different methods in these books, especially bearing capacity and settlement... I think NAVFAC should rule!!! is that right? please help and give me your suggestions.

Thanks

Santiag, I tried to solved problems from chapter 3 and also other chapters (ret walls) Principles of foundation Enngineering Das Book.

I'm struggling big time with these problems I can't find the same answears that came in the book. I'm asking if somebody has solved these problems by chapter and would like to help me providing solved problems.

If somebody here can give a hand with this it will be really appreciated, this is my e-mail where I can be reached: [email protected]

Thanks in advance

Back