National Men Make Dinner Day

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This would be pizza delivery night at my house. I don't go in the kitchen except to sit down at the table. My wife is awesome. I sometimes feel bad about not helping much in the kitchen, then I remember all the outside stuff i do that she doesn't. I think it evens out. I have tried to help before, but just usually end up getting in her way.

that isn't ramen- that's cup o'noodles...lol

ramen is really good with chunked up chicken, cheese and texas pete's sauce
we stir fry up chicken and make a peanut butter, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, &chicken broth sauce tossed with some steamed broccoli then placed onto a bed of ramen noodle (minus the seasoning packet)

our kids love Ramon noodles, we bought a big package of smoked salmon so they can actually have some substance in their noodles (they usually make cause mom and dad have to work and they are hungry when they get home) they mix the salmon bites into the noodles.. its also really good on backpacking trips...

The Mrs. and I trade off cooking, every other night. Tonight just happens to be my night, but we are going to a funraiser for an Olympic cross-country skier who is a former high school student of my wife. There should be food there.

Hmm, i usually make dinner, clean the mess and 99.9% of the outdoor chores.

I'm getting hosed!

Latest posts

Back