My NCEES Dashboard

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can we get a screen shot please? Mine is same as before !!!
">http://
28w1fkk.jpg
Hence the "Register now" button isn't indicative of failure.

Just playing with ya'll. That is from last october.
Actually it is better this way so people don't freak out too early, but I saw the green "pass" and got all excited before I saw who posted it. It's my fault, really. I should know better by now!

This is what mine looks like when I click the "Register Now" link. No idea what it said before. Pending?

1zpsj1s.jpg

Don't know if this helps at all, but I get the following. Please note that I found out I failed the state specific exam on Friday. So, who knows what any of it means.

weird. do we all have different looking dashboards? here's my dashboard:

and here's what i get when i click 'View exam history':

They are working, that much is clear.

However, we do not know if they are working for us or not.

Don't know if this helps at all, but I get the following. Please note that I found out I failed the state specific exam on Friday. So, who knows what any of it means.
weird. do we all have different looking dashboards? here's my dashboard:

and here's what i get when i click 'View exam history':

If you click on the register button, you eventually end up at the screen shown by mk.

Sorry to hear about the state specific for you.

ah i see

that was a lot of screenshots for no real payout.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Ken. Not an issue. I didn't have a reference with me in the exam that would have served useful. I took a gamble and lost. Oh well. I'll have the reference next time.

yep there's always next time. i view it as a life-long goal not an immediate necessity.

Back