Movie thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw John Wick recently. If you need to pass some time and like seeing folks get beat up, shot, stabbed plus a couple cute dogs...this movie is for you.

Call me sexist, but I find very few (read: zero) women comics actually funny.

The only one I enjoyed was Kathlyn Madigan. Saw her live years ago as the opening act for Lewis Black, and she was funnier than he was.

The Martian. Not sure if I would have liked the movie as much if I hadn't read the book first.

Creed - good movie if you're a fan of the Rocky series.  It's pretty much a complete rehash of the original Rocky movie though.  Glad I saw it using...creative means and didn't pay to see it in theater like I originally wanted.

finally got around to seeing Jurassic Park 4-- have to say it was just as bad as the last two...

Also I saw a trailer for a sequel to Independence Day? Someone tell me they wont really do that?

Bit sick of seeing Will Smith anyway.  After his multiple attempts promoting Jayden I can do with not seeing that entire family for a while.  Hope he doesn't ruin Suicide Squad.

ID4-2 doesn't look too bad.  I was actually relieved that W.S. wasn't in it. 

finally got around to seeing Jurassic Park 4-- have to say it was just as bad as the last two...
What didn't you like about it?  The kids were kind of awful, but the dinosaur parts, soundtrack, and Chris Pratt were pretty good I thought.

Back