Morning structural questions

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

purduegrad

Does anyone know of any good college textbooks or references for the morning structural theory questions. Those really through me off my ROCKER connection last test.

I can't think of any books that would help. The theory questions I had we're pretty basic. My suggestion would be to skip them and come back when you have time to put some extra thought toward the question. At first glance they seem difficult, but when you're not in a huge rush to finish, they seem a little more manageable.

Does anyone know of any good college textbooks or references for the morning structural theory questions. Those really through me off my ROCKER connection last test.
You need to know fundamentals of Structural Analysis, Concrete Design & Steel Design. The corresponding code provision awareness is also necessary.

You said theory problems right? Have you tried reading the mechanics of materials chapter in CERM? Lots of good look-up type definitions are covered in that chapter. Also I am by no means endorsing here, but I found it helpful to buy the structural modules at pereview.net , Since I am a water guy, not really something I see very often, and this mini review got me started. The website is geared towards transportation, but I found the morning review helpful.

Back