Morning Reference Manual by Dr. Mansour

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wannacape

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I will takeTranspo PE, but my question is on the morning breadth. 

I have Dr. Mansour's books for both AM and PM. I like the AM book especially because the chapters and subsections are named and laid out in order exactly like NCEES syllabus. It helps me to track how many questions I can expect to answer once I finish a section. I was wondering if anyone used this book primarily to prepare for AM or somewhat familiar with this book. (I know his PM is very well recommended but I could not find much real life experience on his AM book) I am not taking a class and studying this book by myself, I wonder if I need to take Lindeberg CERM or anything else for the morning exam. What are your thoughts?

TIA!

Eddie

I can't speak to Mansour's book, but in terms of AM references I'd argue the only thing someone needs is the CERM. I think I answered 34-36 of the AM questions on the civil exam with the CERM only, another 2 were simple unit cancellation, that was basically the entire morning exam.  The other couple of questions I had to fill in the blank, but that was it.

Back