More airplane / conveyor victims

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a DICK for Mr Y to not go back and clarify for them.

:rotflmao :rotflmao

Last edited by a moderator:
:D

I have found that that riddle works best on forums for shade tree mechanics. I think it it still going on over at Jeepforum.com

I just got back from a 6 month suspension from that board so I thought I would try and post something annoying to get banned again..

What'd you do to get banned for 6 months?

I like the 2nd reply. The plan has enough "downforce" to take off. Wouldn't "downforce' actually stop it from taking off? :D :dunno:

At least he admitted he wasn't too smart.

Ed3

Last edited:
First off, when making a complaint, spelling is important. A plane is a plane, not a plan. Second, points are very well made since most people don't think things through.

This "riddle" is worded better than it used to be and is, therefore, more understandable.

The original wording was what gave the original riddle such controversy.

Check it out. '.02'

What'd you do to get banned for 6 months?
well most people on that board hate the "sea-doo" brand jet ski's and most of the forums are for technical info (fixing, or doing routine maint. on your ski) but a lot of the folks like to "troll" the sea-doo forum and reply that sea-doo' are crap,etc. when people are simply trying to get info on how to change the oil filter and "stuff"

so I made it my lifes mission to troll the other forums for the other types of jet ski's Honda, Yamaha, etc. my typical response would be "Honda makes a nice lawn mower engine, but dont buy anything they make that floats"

yes, petty I know, but the shit gets old..

Overall that forum still sucks, they did clean house with most of the moderators so its gotten better since I got banned..

Last edited by a moderator:
RoadGuy bans himself on here all the time, then I put back his posting rights.

I feel bad for him, he's a conflicted fellow.

Back