MN Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just called the board and I got a difference answer than last time. Reading between the lines, I conclude that now they have the results and they are writing the pass and fail letters.

Monday is my guess for when the results will be mailed out.

Good luck to me and to everybody!

I just called the board and I got a difference answer than last time. Reading between the lines, I conclude that now they have the results and they are writing the pass and fail letters.Monday is my guess for when the results will be mailed out.

I agree on Monday, however I think there is a long-shot chance of getting them tomorrow...If the snow storm we're getting tonight allows mail deliveries tomorrow.

I just called the board and I got a difference answer than last time. Reading between the lines, I conclude that now they have the results and they are writing the pass and fail letters.Monday is my guess for when the results will be mailed out.

I agree on Monday, however I think there is a long-shot chance of getting them tomorrow...If the snow storm we're getting tonight allows mail deliveries tomorrow.
They are definitely not going to be mailed today. But there is a long shot chance that they will be mailed tomorrow thus delievered saturday at the earliest. Monday seems more realistic.

Remember that USPS works half day tomorrow.

got mine in the mail today, pass.
Congrats hileiter! Your post also prompted me to check my mail, and I got similarly good news!

Our mutual coworker specifically asked not to be told whether the results were available until after he gets back from Brainerd, so hopefully he doesn't check my Facebook status.

got mine in the mail today, pass.
I passed, Checked the mailbox at 4 and there was the letter

Don't wrry if you didn't get it yet...it seems thick cause there are 3 papers

2 page letter and an application for the wall certificate :)

Congrats everyone!!

Now bend over and pay the state another $120! :p

I have been gone for a few days for the holidays. My mail was held til today, now I am scared to check it.

Good luck to all.

Passed the Electrical/Computer exam on the 5th attempt!!! The first three fails were power emphasis and then I switched to my profession of Computer/Networks even though there are no classes for our kind.

Don't give up if you're staring at a failed exam letter. If you are where I was after the 4th attempt and the state isn't making it any easier to take the test by needing proof of improvement then we need to get you back on track...Don't give up.

Back