Missouri???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed them asking when we could expect them.  In the past couple years, it seems that Missouri is not a "Day 1" state.  I just hope they don't decide to wait until after the holiday weekend. 

I emailed them asking when we could expect them.  In the past couple years, it seems that Missouri is not a "Day 1" state.  I just hope they don't decide to wait until after the holiday weekend. 
I just dug through some old threads and they were the Monday after everyone else's results in both May and December.   This is killing me!

From the MO Board: "

Good afternoon,

You will need to contact NCEES directly. "

I don't get it.  If it was up to NCEES, wouldnt they already be posted?

Followed up with "Thanks for the reply.  Other states have released the results to NCEES and the website has been updated.  I didn’t know if Missouri did a review of the results before letting NCEES report the scores/passing."

Their Reply: "Yes, they do have to be reviewed and approved before released to NCEES."

I asked if they will be released to NCEES before the holiday weekend.  

Followed up with "Thanks for the reply.  Other states have released the results to NCEES and the website has been updated.  I didn’t know if Missouri did a review of the results before letting NCEES report the scores/passing."

Their Reply: "Yes, they do have to be reviewed and approved before released to NCEES."

I asked if they will be released to NCEES before the holiday weekend.  
Please let us know if/when you get a response.

This wait is torture. 

I got a response.  You aren't going to like it.

"No, I wouldn’t think so.  You may want to check with them next week. "

Someone else should call and ask them.  I'm worried if I pester them anymore, my score might change. Haha!

Back