Missed CA 04/11 postmarked deadline by three days!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K=1.0

Reaction score
I am kicking myself right now. :(

Just missed the 12/17 (Last friday) by three days due to mail delivery issue with one of references.

It was so hard for me to collect 4 PE reference letters because I am out of work for a while. I know exactly total number of 6 SEs in the past two years, but only 4 of them happily responsed me luckily. Getting reforences is harder than passing the exam itself for me.

Will the reference forms signed this year be able to be useed for next Oct. exam application?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am kicking myself right now. :( Just missed the 12/17 (Last friday) by three days due to mail delivery issue with one of references.

It was so hard for me to collect 4 PE reference letters because I am out of work for a while. I know exactly total number of 6 SEs in the past two years, but only 4 of them happily responsed me luckily. Getting reforences is harder than passing the exam itself for me.

Will the reference forms signed this year be able to be useed for next Oct. exam application?
I dont see why they wouldnt be - and I hate to tell you but you probally could of mailed in the application without that form to make application deadline.

I think you would of recieved a letter from the state in a few weeks requesting this additional required information.

Send it in now - it will be early for the next application date.

Tim

Yeah just send it in. I went through the same thing, only it was the test registration process. I knew I was going to be swamped so I put it off. SHould have at least just taken the test.

Really frustrated to say at least because it mainly was myself's fault. On the bright side, it will give me more time to prepare for the exam to gurantee I will pass it in one shot.

Is it too early to send it in for Oct. 2011? NCEES is not open for next Oct. exam yet.

You will have to wait until July I think. That is when registration opened up. Just start studying after New Years. Take maybe a chapter every 2 weeks.

Back