Minnesota Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No mail yet.. I bet the mail man is messing with me since this is the one time I am actually excited to get mail and he usually isn't this late.

My boss asked where I went for lunch, I told him "the mail box." He told me to go check again later since I live less then 5 min from work. :)

Anxiety is building though... I hope I passed.....

^^ Keep up hope Stiener!!! You'll be just fine.

I remember when I was in your shoes. I was freaking out.

Nope nothing today....

It's officially a joke. Why does this state always choose the really f'n complicated way of doing everything?

Ok I am just venting a little cause I really wanted to "celebrate" hard tonight after sand volleyball.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing in my mail today either, but the good news is I am getting closer to 25 posts (hopefully it matters)

I don't want to stur up any anxiety today but I would like to wish all MN test takers luck today.

Plus, maybe you can spam here to get to your 25 posts. :)

I don't want to stur up any anxiety today but I would like to wish all MN test takers luck today.
Plus, maybe you can spam here to get to your 25 posts. :)
Thanks and I am still short of my 25 posts so I'll add another.

Going back to the mailbox around 1:30pm today. I really hope it's there with good news.

Thanks and I am still short of my 25 posts so I'll add another.
Going back to the mailbox around 1:30pm today. I really hope it's there with good news.

I'm with ya, sure would be nice to have all the drama over with.

I have finally decided to join up, and would like to say that I have been awaiting the results with much anxiety. This is my second try at trying to pass. I might head home at lunch to check the mail, my mail comes at 1130.

Word is on the street is that the results have been sent out yesterday.

My co-worker just got his.

Last edited by a moderator:
Word is on the street is that the results have been sent out yesterday.
My co-worker just got his.

Wow a whole ONE day earlier than last year even though the exam was given 9 days earlier. Gotta love progress!

Good luck to all, and remember it's probably best to just treat the envelope like a band-aid, just rip it off fast and get the pain over with!!!!

^^ Oh yes, he did. :)

Good luck today everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back