MINNESOTA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ritchie503

Reaction score
They are not in yet that I know of, but thought I would start a topic for them.

Update: I did breakdown and call the MN board today, they tell me they have not received the results yet. Does this sound reasonable? I am having a hard time buying it.

The MN board does meet 06/14, so was hoping the results will come out after that. Kevo do you know if the board has to meet before the results are released? I know you have been down the road before. The other half wants me to go out of town this weekend (leave before mail comes Friday, then return Sunday... I said no way as I have a hunch they may come Saturday.... but then I could be completely wrong) Up until the last couple days I was being very patient...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ritchie,

Yeah the MN board must vote to release the results. I would have thought that they would have recieved the results already.

Then again, they may have a quick board meeting once they recieve the results. I'm still thinking they we'll get word late next week.

They have a lot of meetings scheduled for today (Thursday 06/14) but they also have a short meetings scheduled for Monday 06/18 (it says complaint committee).. Hopefully they vote Monday at the latest.. I agree by the end of next week is realistic.

I just noticed that Monday's meeting is the only one not open to the public, so voting on Monday to release the results might be a safe bet. Its getting close!

Good luck everyone... I knew this day was coming... Oh I hope its a good one. No point in going home to check the mail, my mail doesn't come until at least 4 at home.... I think I will leave here right at the usual time though (not staying late!)

Like I said before, congrats man!!

Who knows what awaits me when I get home. :bananalama:

Man congrats Ritchie!!

So, I get home and there is no notice waiting for me. Is this good or bad? :)

I guess no Structural II results for me today.

Back