MI PS exam results in

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EM_PS

shining like a lighter...
Reaction score
email results were actually available yesterday (12/3) from ncees - amazing how fast email notification speeds things up...

So I am not :waitwall: ,because :pASSED2: ! :40oz: :w00t:

Hopefully MI PE results are only a week or so behind PS results, so should be soon!

email results were actually available yesterday (12/3) from ncees - amazing how fast email notification speeds things up...
So I am not :waitwall: ,because :pASSED2: ! :40oz: :w00t:

Hopefully MI PE results are only a week or so behind PS results, so should be soon!
:Banane35:

You rock dude!!!!!!!!!

Way to go EM! Our long national nightmare is over. PE results cannot be far behind.

thanx guys!

I remember an old curmudgeonly PE listening wistfully to a couple of geologists arguing about some particular project aspect...and he remarks to a PS & PE next to him: "listen to them argue - and not a 'number'* among them!" Well sir, i got my number!

*implying license

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sort of surprised that with all the rampant speculation, bellyaching, moaning and groaning in the two topics directly above this (PE exam results and cut score) that there isn't more interest in the fact that you got your results, which actually might have some relevance ot the status of the PE results.

Edit: BTW, I'm not saying that moaning and groaning isn't warranted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back