Messi to Jail!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well as much as I hate soccer I am going to be a U14 head coach for (my sons)  rec team this fall :(  they always seem to be desperate for coaches- I even told they lady at Parks "I hate Soccer"

1 hour of goal kicks for everyone! every practice

well as much as I hate soccer I am going to be a U14 head coach for (my sons)  rec team this fall :(  they always seem to be desperate for coaches- I even told they lady at Parks "I hate Soccer"

1 hour of goal kicks for everyone! every practice
Try not to get in any fights. ;)   LOL

So with my 0.0 knowledge level of soccer, we won our first game, versus some rich kids, very nice 5-3 win..

I have a dad "helper" who I think played soccer in college so he knows all the cool soccer words like "cross" and all that bullshit.. he comes over to me about half way through the second half, you need to move so and so to this position, blah blah, blah. I just looked at him and said "were winning" aren't we?  he then walked back to his chair..

so far the 2 soccer mom coaches have been a huge help, they do talk a lot, they don't seem to have any ideas on what to do for practice but they like to wear their "coach" shirts and their yoga pants

1 down , 7 to go!

sure I will try and take a photo of them at practice tonight, I'm sure that wont look weird..

just google "fittest state in the US" and take my word for it..

They don't have eyes in the back of their head, and that's the perspective we're most interested in anyways.  

You could always have your kid take the pic.

Ha ha, Road Guy. Way to get everybody riled up. I Googled "fattest state in the US" like you said and got a look at these yoga pants you're getting everyone all worked up about.

fat-lady-with-yoga-pant-fail-pics.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
7fe85f4d95d050e74f5724156f5a84ed.jpg

They skipped the yoga pants for some type of regular running pants - they must be on to me ;)

It's a zoom in of a zoom in of a zoom in---but you can see the figure... ;) pervs
I can barely make out that the soccer ball is round in that "photo", never mind the shape of that pink smudge in the background.  

Latest posts

Back