• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MERM PPI Package - 12th Edition for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbyi11771

Startup Manager
Reaction score
I have a complete set of PPI references for the Mechanical PE including the following:

- Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual by Lindeburg - 12th Edition

- Practice Problems for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam by Lindeburg -12th Edition

- Quick Reference for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam by Lindeburg- 4th Edition

- Mechanical PE Sample Examination by Lindeburg

Note that I have post-it soft stick tabs on the MERM and the Quick Reference that I could either leave or remove for the person purchasing.

This package sells new on PPI for $350 together. I will sell this set in very good condition for $275 plus $15 shipping & handling.

ALSO FOR SALE - NCEES Mechanical Sample Questions & Solutions Book Printed in March of 2008. This book was used more extensively than the references. I have tabs for morning, HVAC, Mechanical, Fluids questions and answers for easy flipping back and fourth. I also hand wrote (in ink as needed if you want to bring into exam room) the page numbers of the answer for each question.

I will sell this book for $15 plus $5 shipping if purchased separately or will throw in for an additional $10 if purchasing with the PPI reference material. That would put the cost for entire package including shipping at $300 even.

Back