Memorial Day Plans?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sat on my ass and went to the gym late.  Mid 90's - I had no interest in going back out to the garage or sitting outside anywhere but the comfort of my home's AC.

Sunday the wife and I biked to a couple of Mexican places to drink margaritas, then I woke up and did a 10K Monday, felt like **** and took a 3 hour nap when I got back home from that yesterday, I had planned to do a deep dive in the garage but I guess that will have to wait till another weekend...

I clicked like, then I clicked unlike when I saw that brownish, yellowish disc in the middle of the grill.  

@csb and I ran the Bolder Boulder 10K Monday - the goodie bag was a bag of sadness, everything except the chips was Gluten Free, Vegan, Non GMO - the highlight of this race was they typically hand out a beer from Oscar Blues, and this year they gave out some no sugar, no fat, 100 calories spritzer water that claimed to have 5% AC - it looked like most everyone there took a sip and then put it either in the trash or recycling bin... I offered it to my 18 year old daughter who also declined a second taste..

@csb and I ran the Bolder Boulder 10K Monday - the goodie bag was a bag of sadness, everything except the chips was Gluten Free, Vegan, Non GMO - the highlight of this race was they typically hand out a beer from Oscar Blues, and this year they gave out some no sugar, no fat, 100 calories spritzer water that claimed to have 5% AC - it looked like most everyone there took a sip and then put it either in the trash or recycling bin... I offered it to my 18 year old daughter who also declined a second taste..

My exact words were, "It tastes okay, but then it kind of tastes like dry heave." Oskar Blues should get back out of the spiked seltzer business. 

That hippie pop tart had gluten! 

We put everything but the chips in the donate to homeless bin- and I bet even the homeless won’t eat it.

Wife bought these apple crisps one time.  They didn’t taste like apples or chips.  I decided to leave them in the kitchenette at work.  Magically they all disappeared but there were grumblings around the office about these chips that tasted like cardboard.   Boss said he’d rather eat the phone list.   I don’t recommend apple crisps.  

Back