"Member" title bugs

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the graphics!

Invision used to have the blue dot active "thing" a few "software's" ago but they dropped it

Must have been before I started my membership. I don't recall ever seeing any quick indicator of people being online within the forums; you had to either:

1) Go to their profile,

2) Hover over their picture/name,

3) Navigate to the "Online Users" page, or

4) At the bottom of the home page, look at the "Online Users" section.
I feel like this was on the mobile site?  That's where I use EB a lot after I leave work for the day (too lazy to get my laptop onto the couch), and I def remember there being a green dot next to the name...but maybe I'm remembering wrong and I'm thinking of the hover over picture in the desktop version?

I feel like this was on the mobile site?  That's where I use EB a lot after I leave work for the day (too lazy to get my laptop onto the couch), and I def remember there being a green dot next to the name...but maybe I'm remembering wrong and I'm thinking of the hover over picture in the desktop version?
I know Tapatalk has green dots. Is that what you’re thinking?

i've never seen dots on the mobile version

it may be your settings?  I checked I.E and Chrome and it shows like this(for me):

adp.png

Latest posts

Back