• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mechanical Study Materials - Mostly HVAC

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mke_sjel

Reaction score
I'm selling the practice exams and study materials for the Professional Engineering Exam for Mechanical - HVAC/Refrigeration. These manuals are free of markings and are in very good condition unless indicated.

2001 NCEES PE Mechanical Engineering Sample Quesitons and Solutions ($90)

2008 NCEES PE Mechanical Engineering Sample Questions and Solutions ($90) (2001 and 2008 are different questions.)

2010 NCEES PE Mechanical Engineering Sample Questions and solutions - HVAC and Refrigerations only ($55) (These are the same questions as in the 2008 HVAC section)

Six Minute Soultions for Mechanical PE Exam - Mechanical Systems and Materials Problems ($35)

Six Minute Soultions for Mechanical PE Exam - HVAC and Refrigeration ($30) (Some writing in the solution section of manual.)

Mechanical PE Sample Examination 2nd Editions ($50)

101 Solved Mechanical Engineering Problems ($30)

Practice Problems for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam ($40)

ASME Exam Review (16 DVD set) ($200)

I can send pictures on request. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I'm selling the practice exams and study materials for the Professional Engineering Exam for Mechanical - HVAC/Refrigeration. These manuals are free of markings and are in very good condition unless indicated.
2001 NCEES PE Mechanical Engineering Sample Quesitons and Solutions ($90)

2008 NCEES PE Mechanical Engineering Sample Questions and Solutions ($90) (2001 and 2008 are different questions.)

2010 NCEES PE Mechanical Engineering Sample Questions and solutions - HVAC and Refrigerations only ($55) (These are the same questions as in the 2008 HVAC section)

Six Minute Soultions for Mechanical PE Exam - Mechanical Systems and Materials Problems ($35)

Six Minute Soultions for Mechanical PE Exam - HVAC and Refrigeration ($30) (Some writing in the solution section of manual.)

Mechanical PE Sample Examination 2nd Editions ($50)

101 Solved Mechanical Engineering Problems ($30)

Practice Problems for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam ($40)

ASME Exam Review (16 DVD set) ($200)

I sent you a PM. I'm interested in a few of these items if they're still available.

Hello All,

I have sold a few of the items in the list. So below are the remain items I have for sale. I've lowered the prices so that I can sell the last manuals a little faster.

2008 NCEES PE Mechanical Engineering Sample Questions and Solutions ($85)

2010 NCEES PE Mechanical Engineering Sample Questions and solutions - HVAC and Refrigerations only ($45) (These are the same questions as in the 2008 HVAC section)

Six Minute Soultions for Mechanical PE Exam - Mechanical Systems and Materials Problems ($30)

Six Minute Soultions for Mechanical PE Exam - HVAC and Refrigeration ($25) (Some writing in the solution section of manual.)

101 Solved Mechanical Engineering Problems ($25)

All prices include shipping! If you want more then one please let me know and I'll try to do a little better on the price.

Thanks,

Hello All,

I have only two remaining.

2008 NCEES PE Mechanical Engineering Sample Questions and Solutions ($85)

101 Solved Mechanical Engineering Problems ($25)

All prices include shipping! If you want both books I'll drop the price to $100.

Thanks,

Back