• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mechanical PE Materials and Machine Design Study Materials

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

efastring

Reaction score
I passed. I'm keeping the MERM, but the rest has got to go.

I'm selling Lindeburg's:

Practice problems for the ME PE Exam $50

101 Solved ME Problems $50

ME PE Sample Exam $50

Engineering Unit Conversions $20

Also selling:

Six minute solutions for the ME PE Exam Mechanical Systems and Materials Problems $50

NCEES Mechanical Systems and Materials Practice Exam $50

HmyGl.jpg

All items are relatively unmarked and in almost new condition. I'd like to sell it all as a package for $250 shipped obo. If nobody wants the whole thing I will consider piecemeal.

I'm interested in the 6MS and practice problems companion to the MERM (is it 12th edition?), but cannot purchase now as I just bought several other books to study with. If they are still available in about two weeks and you are willing to sell separate, let me know.

I'm interested in the 6MS and practice problems companion to the MERM (is it 12th edition?), but cannot purchase now as I just bought several other books to study with. If they are still available in about two weeks and you are willing to sell separate, let me know.
Yes, 12th edition. I will check back with you in a couple of weeks.

Back