• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mechanical PE material

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lily

Reaction score
Hi,

I took the Mechanical (MD) PE exam last October 2010 and passed first time (scored 81).

I am selling all my books:

- MERM 12th Edition including tabs $120

- Practice problems for the mechanical engineering PE exam, twelfth edition $45

- Dictionary of Mechanical Engineering by GHF Nayler ( was useful during the exam) $25

- Mechanical Engineering Design by Joseph E. Shigley, Charles R. Michke and Richard G. Budynas, 7th edition $100

- Quick reference for the Mechanical Engineering PE exam fourth edition by Lindburg fourth edition $35

- six minute solutions for mechanical systems and material problems second edition $35

- six minute solutions for thermal and fluids systems problems second edition $35

- six minute solutions for HVAC and refrigeration problems second edition $35

- Mechanical PE sample examination second edition by Lindeburg $40

- 2009 Ashrae handbook fundamentals $110

- NCEES Mechanical PE sample questions and solutions 2008 $40

- NCEES Mechanical PE sample questions and solutions 2001 $70

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Lily

Hi,
I took the Mechanical (MD) PE exam last October 2010 and passed first time (scored 81).

I am selling all my books:

- MERM 12th Edition including tabs $120

- Practice problems for the mechanical engineering PE exam, twelfth edition $45

- Dictionary of Mechanical Engineering by GHF Nayler ( was useful during the exam) $25

- Mechanical Engineering Design by Joseph E. Shigley, Charles R. Michke and Richard G. Budynas, 7th edition $100

- Quick reference for the Mechanical Engineering PE exam fourth edition by Lindburg fourth edition $35

- six minute solutions for mechanical systems and material problems second edition $35

- six minute solutions for thermal and fluids systems problems second edition $35

- six minute solutions for HVAC and refrigeration problems second edition $35

- 2009 Ashrae handbook fundamentals $110

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Lily

Are these still for sale?

2 people are asking questions about some of these books,

What books are you interested on?

Lily

Hello,

I am interested in the following shipped to Henderson, NV 89014. What would the above package cost me?

Thanks

These are sold:

-MERM 12th Edition including tabs $120

-Practice problems for the mechanical engineering PE exam, twelfth edition $45

I still have some of what you need:

- Six minute solutions for mechanical systems and material problems second edition $35

The shipping should not be more than $15 ( that is the cost to ship all the 7 sold books anywhere in the US). I will charge whatever the post office charges.

Other than that, I still have:

Mechanical Engineering Design by Joseph E. Shigley, Charles R. Michke and Richard G. Budynas, 7th edition $100

Six minute solutions for HVAC and refrigeration problems second edition $35

2009 Ashrae handbook fundamentals $110

Thanks,

Lily

These are sold:
-MERM 12th Edition including tabs $120

-Practice problems for the mechanical engineering PE exam, twelfth edition $45

I still have some of what you need:

- Six minute solutions for mechanical systems and material problems second edition $35

The shipping should not be more than $15 ( that is the cost to ship all the 7 sold books anywhere in the US). I will charge whatever the post office charges.

Other than that, I still have:

Mechanical Engineering Design by Joseph E. Shigley, Charles R. Michke and Richard G. Budynas, 7th edition $100

Thanks,

Lily

What are the system of units in Mechanical Engineering Design by Joseph E. Shigley, Charles R. Michke and Richard G. Budynas, 7th edition .

The system of units in Mechanical Engineering Design by Joseph E. Shigley, Charles R. Michke and Richard G. Budynas, 7th edition are US units. it is has 13 tabs on the most used equations I encoutered during the PE exam preparation, they are easily removable if you prefer to have your own tabs.

Thanks,

Lily

Sold the Six minute solutions for mechanical systems and material problems second edition

Only these are left now:

Quick reference for the Mechanical Engineering PE exam fourth edition by Lindburg fourth edition $35

Good luck for your PE exam preparation!

Lily

Sold all the Six minute solutions.

Only these are left now:

Quick reference for the Mechanical Engineering PE exam fourth edition by Lindburg fourth edition $35

Good luck for your PE exam preparation!

Lily

Received 6MS HVAC in the mail today, in the conditioned promised!

If anyone wants to buy any of Lily's remaining books, I can vouch that everything went smooth for me.

Thanks again!

Also by the way...

Myself and CASADOCS are both still looking for the T/F 6MS if anyone is trying to sell please let us know respectively.

Thanks

Back