Mechanical Cut Score Oct 2009, anybody?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chadesullivan

Reaction score
Is there anybody who failed the Mech exam willing to calculate the passing score based on diagnostic report? My exam won't be out until late Jan (Rhode Island)....

I had a calculated 52 last time and failed. I know that its not this year but its a little information.

May be hard to get that information, it seems like only the ones who passed have been lurking here lately, hehe.

May be hard to get that information, it seems like only the ones who passed have been lurking here lately, hehe.
I feel pretty good of 53/80 but that is awful dam close to 52/80.
Anything 50+ would lower my chances to pass exponentially...
The HVAC exam was damn hard, the passing score should be lowered to 42 :)
It was for 70 for all disciplines for TX, that's all I know for sure. I took ME MD and missed it by three points...

It was for 70 for all disciplines for TX, that's all I know for sure. I took ME MD and missed it by three points...

MD is hard to prepare. However, keep fighting until you pass! I am still waiting my result from CA. Finger crossed.

MD is hard to prepare. However, keep fighting until you pass! I am still waiting my result from CA. Finger crossed.
You also took in MD, not the first attempt for you?

Back