• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mechanical Books, etc. for sale - worked for me!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PErimeter

Reaction score
These Mechanical PE study books and items are available for sale as a package:

- Review questions (Lindeburg)

- Sample exam (Lindeburg)

- 400 flash cards (Lindeburg)

- Consolidated gas dynamics tables (Lindeburg)

- Six-minute solutions for machine design (Cooke)

- NCEES Sample questions

- NCEES Sample questions software

- Casio fx-115MS PLUS (SR)

There should be a picture attached.

All for $210 by Paypal.

I am willing to hold on to some of the question books and calculator.

Good luck, all!

I forgot to include the bookstand (it's holding up the Practice Problems book). It worked great during the exam and is included in the price.

If you are interested or would like to make an offer, please email me at [email protected] .

I forgot to include the bookstand (it's holding up the Practice Problems book). It worked great during the exam and is included in the price.
If you are interested or would like to make an offer, please email me at [email protected] .
What is the published date for NCEES practice test? How much is the NCEES CD and practice test cost? I don't want the whole package because I already had other books.

What is the published date for NCEES practice test? How much is the NCEES CD and practice test cost? I don't want the whole package because I already had other books.
I believe it is the 2004 edition, which is the latest.

Sorry - I answered the wrong question. The NCEES is the 2001 edition; Lindeburg Sample Exam is 2004.

Make an offer and we'll go from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back