McDonalds

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't had any bad McD's experiences, but then again, I hardly ever get burgers from there. Regardless, that's gross.

I did once find a hair in an A&W burger :puke:

I guess if enough of us do this (reporting these eating joints to the Health Dept.) then that will create enough government jobs and jumpstart the economy - no stimulus needed!! Until then the government will have to put money into "Job Summit" :)

Elliot+McClintock.
I just got a call from the manager. She assures me that no one took a bite out of the burger. So I guess that's how they just sell them now? I mean I've heard of reducing portion size to save $ but that seems like a really unorthodox shape for a hamburger.

I told her that unfortunately, she was wrong, because I run a tightly controlled hamburger handling process involving me placing it in the passenger seat, with no one else in the car, locking the doors, and driving home. Only then do I open it to consume it, it was never out of my sight. She said that she had watched the video and that no one had taken a bite. So I don't know if someone really did sneak one by the camera, if she's lying and didn't watch the vid, or if she's lying and doesn't want to admit that one of the bone heads did sneak one, but either way at least their corporate offices know about it now.

Oh and she seemed interested in if I had contacted the state health board, as I said I would in my letter to McDon corporate last night, and I told her that I had already this morning (which I did). "Oh... well ok that's good, safe practices are important to us." So again don't know if this will amount to anything, but if it gets them some extra paper-work, bonus!

Did they give you some coupons for some free cheeseburgers at least?

yeah, half-off (as in half-chewed off....)
:rotflmao:

Classic!

I will be sure to avoid that location at all costs. I normally visit the one on University east of Rural, anyway. Although I'm sure they have similar practices... ugh. Maybe I'll still to BK and Jack from now on!

Similar to VT's story, I used to work in a hardware store and someone sprayed the walls with fecal matter there one time. I mean whoever it was must have bent over and had 40 to 50 psi rectal pressure because when that **** hit the walls it had a spread pattern like something out of a flamethrower. I remember everyone just praying that the owner would call somone to clean it up. It was one of the most putrid things I have ever seen. Must have been one pissed off customer.

I had the same thing happen, but I worked at Taco Bell. The solution was to bring the garden hose into the restroom and use it with a floor brush to move the ...effluent to the floor drain.

Similar to VT's story, I used to work in a hardware store and someone sprayed the walls with fecal matter there one time. I mean whoever it was must have bent over and had 40 to 50 psi rectal pressure because when that **** hit the walls it had a spread pattern like something out of a flamethrower. I remember everyone just praying that the owner would call somone to clean it up. It was one of the most putrid things I have ever seen. Must have been one pissed off customer.

I had the same thing happen, but I worked at Taco Bell. The solution was to bring the garden hose into the restroom and use it with a floor brush to move the ...effluent to the floor drain.

The walls in the hardware store bathroom (it was a single header) were sheetrock so the fecal matter was permanently engrained in the wall. They ended up redoing the drywall in the shitter.

When I was in college we would do that to friends who were dumb enough to sit their food down and go straight to the bathroom. Take a bite, wrap it back up, and then act dumb when they came back. At least we did it with people we knew and we'd usually swap sandwiches so it's not like they had to eat pre-bit food.
When my brothers and I went to California a few years ago, we stopped in McDonald's on the way to a NASCAR race in Fontana. One of them (the one with a short fuse on the temper bomb) went to the bathroom after he got his food and set it down on the table. Well, I proceeded to open both of his cheeseburgers and take a bite from one and poke two finger holes in the other. When he got back and opened the first burger (bite), he wasn't happy. Started throwing a little fit, actually. He then opened the second to see if that one was sabotaged... well... it was. A few F bombs were dropped and if it weren't for my other brother sitting next to him and blocking him in the booth, he would've stormed to the counter. He wasn't very happy when we chimed in, but he finally laughed about it.

Z06: that's just wrong. Was it late at night? The night shift can be total a$$e$. They think it's funny to pull crap like this because most people won't come back after they drive away.
Which is why I don't use the drivethru. i go in and watch the food being made. Stops a lot of screwups, too.

Back