Maryland PE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone received the certificate yet? Mine don't look big or impressive....want to frame it with pencil

are we suppose to received the big wall cert?
Not sure, I just received the the 8.5" x 3.5" (approximate size) certificate with my registration number. I think on the bottom section of the full page is a wallet ID card. Of course I don't think it will do no good without lamination for the wallet ID card.

are we suppose to received the big wall cert?
Not sure, I just received the the 8.5" x 3.5" (approximate size) certificate with my registration number. I think on the bottom section of the full page is a wallet ID card. Of course I don't think it will do no good without lamination for the wallet ID card.
ya..i hope we do get something. The one we get is just a small card

any luck on the wall cert yet? None here so far...
None either. But one of my buddy told me they will invite you to Engineers Event around Sep 23 @ Engineer Club to receive the cert...no invitation yet

just saw the date on MDspe website

Last edited by a moderator:
None either. But one of my buddy told me they will invite you to Engineers Event around Sep 23 @ Engineer Club to receive the cert...no invitation yet

Hmm, interesting. I have been there once before but it is located in the heart of Baltimore unfortunately :/

Hmm, interesting. I have been there once before but it is located in the heart of Baltimore unfortunately :/
Yup..it's located by Mt Vernon

I just received a letter from Maryland NSPE invitation to the Engineer award night to receive the wall certificate...

who is going?

I'm going to go! Only issue is I will be in DC during the day so it will be a hike to go up there and be there by 6 PM

I'm going to go! Only issue is I will be in DC during the day so it will be a hike to go up there and be there by 6 PM
Same thing..i live in NoVa and work in DC...I will probably work halfway and go home and change and drive up there...where you live?

I live in Laytonsvile, MD (on border of Gaithersburg) and take the metro to Farragut North usually everyday. I think on the award night day I will be on site in a different location in DC.. I'm hoping we finish around 2-3 PM to allow some extra time to get up there. You in Arlington?

I live in Laytonsvile, MD (on border of Gaithersburg) and take the metro to Farragut North usually everyday. I think on the award night day I will be on site in a different location in DC.. I'm hoping we finish around 2-3 PM to allow some extra time to get up there. You in Arlington?
Work in DC but live in Oakton...so I take Orange line in....I might work from home that day

Work in DC but live in Oakton...so I take Orange line in....I might work from home that day

Good call. I wish the price wasn't so steep for guests ($30 dollars per person). I wonder if we miss the award night do they end up still mailing the wall certificates out?

Good call. I wish the price wasn't so steep for guests ($30 dollars per person). I wonder if we miss the award night do they end up still mailing the wall certificates out?
ya i know ..plus it's school night and work night ....I don't know..may take them a few months to mail it out.

Are you going alone or with significant?

Congrats to everyone that passed. Planning on taking the mechanical exam in MD this Oct 2014, and had a question for the folks who just took in MD. Are we allowed to bring old exams with us ? provided they are properly bound? what about the six minute solutions ?

Congrats to everyone that passed. Planning on taking the mechanical exam in MD this Oct 2014, and had a question for the folks who just took in MD. Are we allowed to bring old exams with us ? provided they are properly bound? what about the six minute solutions ?
When I took mine, they did specified state no loose papers but never mentioned about we can't bring sample tests in. But anyhow, I brought them in but didn't even open it at all.

Best check with the board

Did not make it to the 9/23 award night but I did received my certificate yesterday...nice but it's low grade thin paper!

Back