Map: October 2012 Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Emailed the MN board of AELSLAGID and they said the results went out in the mail yesterday 12/13/12

Add Florida. I passed - Civil: WR/ENV.

What a day to remember. When I received the email my heart dropped...

Good Luck to everyone taking it in April and October 2013.

So which feeling was better.. the best s-x ever or getting your results for the PE?... lol

So which feeling was better.. the best s-x ever or getting your results for the PE?... lol

Honestly, the PE results. Which the s-x, after 5 secs its over... After a hr. of knowing I passed the PE, I'm still climaxing, lol.

Headed downtown to meet my bar tender... She is mixing me a s-x on the beach (pun intended). I cant believe this still.... Wow. All that hard work paid off...

Congrats to everyone that passed. I am still waiting for VA. I am thinking, it will be Monday.

Honestly, the PE results. Which the s-x, after 5 secs its over... After a hr. of knowing I passed the PE, I'm still climaxing, lol.
LOL, Too funny... Congrats Natgas! I hope I get some good news too... Hurry up CA Board!

How many engineers are sitting at work in VA that cannot focus on work longer than 5 min before feeling the need to check for their test scores. My day is shot. We have our work Christmas party tonight so everyone is lax and cheery at the office. My boss comes to my desk every ten min to see if i have passed. Dam you VA you are killing my productivity

While Wyoming has probably just mailed the results, the same can be gathered from their board web page. just go to the "Roster" tab on the lefthand side and then put in your name. It will indicate whether you have a new license or not. A total of just 17 civils achieved that goal this time around. Results were available on their web site the afternoon of Dec. 13. Not sure when they may have been posted but that was when I saw them!

I passed!

How many engineers are sitting at work in VA that cannot focus on work longer than 5 min before feeling the need to check for their test scores. My day is shot. We have our work Christmas party tonight so everyone is lax and cheery at the office. My boss comes to my desk every ten min to see if i have passed. Dam you VA you are killing my productivity
Tell me about it. Two days I've been on edge. I think I can successfully forget about it over the weekend if I have to though.

Same for me in MA.

This is getting ridiculous in VA, I hope they can get it done by the end of today, but I think it will probably be early next week.

Just hate getting myself worked up every day only to be let down. It's exhausting. :)

Back