Map: October 2012 Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure I buy the smaller states first PCS does everything argument.

Connecticut -- 12/13, 5/31, 12/19 (1st, 3rd, 2nd)

Delaware -- 12/13, 5/29, 12/16 (1st, 1st, 1st)

Maryland -- ??, 6/1, 12/22 (??, 4th, 5th)

Massachusetts -- ??, 5/31, 12/16 (??, 3rd, 1st)

New Jersey -- 12/14, 5/30, 12/19 (2nd, 2nd, 2nd)

Pennsylvania -- ??, 6/12, 01/06 (??, Last, Last)

Virginia -- ??, 5/31, 12/20 (??, 3rd, 4th)

Wisconsin -- ??, 5/31, 12/19 (??, 3rd, 2nd)

Only Delaware and New Jersey have held their respective positions for 3 straight exams. Every other state bounces around. Only one other thing is for sure though, people in PA are going to be waiting a LONG time.

I am pretty sure besides collecting money, PCS doesn't really do anything involving most states results. MD seems to be between the MD DLLR and NCEES.

If that is the case then the woman that told someone on the phone earlier today that Virginia results would be out by COB was right, but PCS has a coordinator for each state so I am not sure why they would process the results in sequence.
This is what I thought as well, also not sure why they would go in any order. They're definitely not answering their email so I hope that means they're busy and not having their office Christmas party...bastards. :)
If "they" are having a party, I think it is a party of one. I personally believe PCS has one woman who is processing the results, answering the phone and returning emails.

Not sure I buy the smaller states first PCS does everything argument.

Connecticut -- 12/13, 5/31, 12/19 (1st, 3rd, 2nd)

Delaware -- 12/13, 5/29, 12/16 (1st, 1st, 1st)

Maryland -- ??, 6/1, 12/22 (??, 4th, 5th)

Massachusetts -- ??, 5/31, 12/16 (??, 3rd, 1st)

New Jersey -- 12/14, 5/30, 12/19 (2nd, 2nd, 2nd)

Pennsylvania -- ??, 6/12, 01/06 (??, Last, Last)

Virginia -- ??, 5/31, 12/20 (??, 3rd, 4th)

Wisconsin -- ??, 5/31, 12/19 (??, 3rd, 2nd)

Only Delaware and New Jersey have held their respective positions for 3 straight exams. Every other state bounces around. Only one other thing is for sure though, people in PA are going to be waiting a LONG time.
OMG PA examinees had to wait until January 6th last year??? Well, I guess I should just give up all hope of hearing anytime before Christmas then. I'll be a lot more productive and have a lot less anxiety, that's for sure. What on earth takes them so damned long to release the results, I don't get it. What a joke.

JNNu_F.png

I'm surprised Michigan is taking so long. They are usually out by the first or second day.

PCS is literally responsible for about half the outstanding results right now. I already called them and emailed them today. Anyone who hasnt called from a PCS state willing to bite the bullet and make a call to them? They seem to be telling many people that the results would be out at end of today but they close at 5pm I believe.

I just called PCS and the lady told me that VA's results will be posted today or tomorrow.

Guess I will stop checking for today then. I doubt they are going to post this late. Seems like PCS customer service is just telling people what they want to hear.

South Dakota -- letter received today

I PASSED! Civil/Transportation
Congrats! If you don't mind me asking where in SD do you live. There are two guys in my office in Sioux Falls that took the test and haven't recieved their results yet.

Well if its any consolation, Virginia has released their results on a Tuesday or a Thursday for the past 3 exams......

Well if its any consolation, Virginia has released their results on a Tuesday or a Thursday for the past 3 exams......
Perhaps.

Also, NCEES released the Structural Engineering Exams today, so maybe DPOR is trying to update all the pass/fails in one go.

Latest posts

Back