Map: April 2012 Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I added AK.

I know there are people here waiting for OR, CA, NY, PA, MD.

Anyone waiting for MT, WY, NV, AR, VT, or ME?

AufeL.png

AR is publicly available on their website. Not sure when it was first made available.

Edit: Added PR. You only get a box, like DC. (If it makes you feel better, I live in DC).

8zWfW.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how long the NYS Bar exam results take to be released??? Just wondering....
Test was February 28-29.

Results out May 2 at Midnight.
^^ Thanks, snobum. Guess we're not alone after all.

You're doing a great job, here, BTW.
Now if only he had some pull on the states that still haven't released the results.

I feel like we're betting on horses here, except those still waiting got stuck betting on the lame horses! :beat:

I wonder how long the NYS Bar exam results take to be released??? Just wondering....
Test was February 28-29.

Results out May 2 at Midnight.
^^ Thanks, snobum. Guess we're not alone after all.

You're doing a great job, here, BTW.
Now if only he had some pull on the states that still haven't released the results.

I feel like we're betting on horses here, except those still waiting got stuck betting on the lame horses! :beat:
I found out pretty quickly after to moving to PA that is was a lame horse after my first trip to the local grocery store. I asked where the beer section was and received a look of puzzlement.

Just heard from the wife, nothing from Alabama in the mail today. Still waiting on my horse!

Thank you snobumPE!! I appreciate your time and effort for keeping the map up to date with the results :)

Let see how long will take PR ... they usually take a lot of time (2-3 weeks after NCEES release the results).

Pennsylvania is terrible. No alcohol in grocery stores and a long wait for PE results...

California - Civil - Water - Pass!

This forum has been extremely helpful to me. I will always be grateful. Thank you Engineersboard.com! :tt:

Back