Map: April 2012 Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I spoke to a really really nice southern lady at PCS that said (at least for CT) that the state board is in the process of reconciling the scores and that PCS receives notification at the same time we do.

Called Alabama Office. They mailed the letters today. Should be receiving in the next day or two. Fingers crossed!!!!!!

I hope you are wrong, I remember my PCS page looking like what was shown above a when I registered for this exam. I feel if its still pending then the results are from previous exams. At least I hope.........
I really wish I could remember if the past results were there when I paid. I kind of think they were... There's no way ALL of us could have failed again.
If it makes you feel better my results popped thru NCEES about 3 minutes after they showed on PCS. I knew it was a new test result since this was my first time taking it.

about 3 minutes after it went the NCEES i got the e-mail.

gruuuummmbbbbblllleee. Will someone else call CT board and ask when they'll be released, they know my voice by now, lol

Added ND

ze1WE.png

From the Tennessee Board's website:

"The Principles and Practice of Engineering (PE) exam results have been received, and will be mailed out no later than Friday, June 1. The Structural Engineering exam results are not expected until mid-June. Exam results are not released over the phone or posted on the website."

Recieved the email from NCEES today at 9:30 AM for South Carolina PE results. Results are available on their website. Passed!!!

I remember in the winter, they released a lot of states at once. This must be some kind of new trend not to kill their servers.

I could be way more productive today if I didn't keep pressing the F5 button like million times all day .. I have a feeling California will be the LAST one ..ughhhhhhhhhh..

Any word on Maryland? Tried calling but no answer, they must be dealing with a... :poop:
Waiting on Maryland too. I didn't even get stressed until I saw that others had their results already.
My coworker called them today, and the lady told him that they received the results yesterday from NCEES and we should know our results by the next 3 business days. Hopefully it's true and we get it by friday

Anyone heard anything from Kansas? Getting nervous!
I work in Kansas City, so I have several coworkers who get their PEs either KS or MO. MO releases their info through NCEES online, while KS does mail only. Based on NCEES' website, where it states they were released to the state boards on the 29th, the coworkers who have gone through this process before think it should be a couple of days. Basically, enough time for you letter to travel through the mail. I don't believe there's any other notification, other than getting a letter in the mail.

Back