MA PE RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've noticed people from some states (apparently in NY) are calling the state boards for a status or an update on the results.
Does Massachusetts have such a phone number?
of course they do. You might do better by sending them an e-mail.

MA Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors
My response was "Unfortunately, you get them before I do"

This waiting b.s. is tougher than the exam!!!
Sorry if I'm being dense but did you actually email them and was that their response?

Thanks

I've contacted the board several times in the past and never received any replies. I wouldn't be surprised that they answered that way. :sharkattack:

I've noticed people from some states (apparently in NY) are calling the state boards for a status or an update on the results.
Does Massachusetts have such a phone number?
of course they do. You might do better by sending them an e-mail.

MA Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors
My response was "Unfortunately, you get them before I do"

This waiting b.s. is tougher than the exam!!!
Sorry if I'm being dense but did you actually email them and was that their response?

Thanks
yes, exactly.

Just called Engineering Services in Nashville.... The lady said MA PE results have NOT been mailed out yet!

do they get mailed out from nashville? or do they have to be processed by MA? im confused in the process in this state, not that it would be the first time in this great state.

Are they hand writing each one in calligraphy? There is really no excuse for it taking this long! Its hard for me to politely express how frustrated I am with this process.

Looks like they are milk the cow. They are going to milk it until it's gonna drain out. Our luck depends on when it's going to drain out.

Maybe PCS is thousands of dollars cheaper than the other contract administrators. Otherwise, the State should consider other companies. I feel like such brat whining about it, but its hard to wait so long.

Maybe PCS is thousands of dollars cheaper than the other contract administrators. Otherwise, the State should consider other companies. I feel like such brat whining about it, but its hard to wait so long.
It's more likely some PCS upper management schlep is a relative to some Beacon Hill hack.

Back