MA PE Results ... not yet ...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked NCEES this morning and it made me (almost) register for the April exam. It had nothing to do with my results which aren't ready yet, but it did make me throw up a little in my mouth. Just a warning for those about to start banging away on their site this morning.
Same here, I thought I failed because registeration for april is open!!

I just tried obnoxious optimism:

Good afternoon. Hope you are having a wonderful day down there in Nashville! It looks like the weather is pretty bad. Hope you stay safe!

I was just wondering if there were any updates on the MA PE results. We're all very anxious up here, as I'm sure you know.

Anyway, I'll let you get back to work. Just wanted to check in.

Warmest Regards,

Can someone call PCS again from a different state and see if they are giving everyone the same "sometime Monday" story? They are generally nice with you on the phone if you are the phone shy type.

FYI. Unless things have changed in the past few years since I got my MA PE, PCS sends the results to the board and then the board issues the licenses. So regardless of when PCS releases the exam results to the state, results sit in the MA BoRoPE & PLS office until the next monthly Board meeting. Accordind to the MA website the board met on December 13th. They are scheduled to interview applicants on Jan 10th and the board meeting after that is Jan 31st. You folks may be looking at waiting another several weeks.

I hope for your sake things have changed but my recollection is that when they say results take 8 to 10 weeks we were on the 10 week side.

Form NCEES

"In addition, some state boards must validate the results at a board meeting before they can release them to examinees."

Last edited by a moderator:
They haven't waited for any board meeting the last 2 test cycles.

So now we have the results, how long we need to wait before we can get our license numbers? My result notification says I will get an email from PCS within 15 business days. Is there more paperwork involved ?

Any input's would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

So now we have the results, how long we need to wait before we can get our license numbers? My result notification says I will get an email from PCS within 15 business days. Is there more paperwork involved ?

Any input's would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
After posting in this thread, this is what I found http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=19234 . Looks like they got letters in the mail but PCS note on results says they will send email this time.

Does anyone know if there is a way to get the actual score or number of correct answers? I'm curious.

Does anyone know if there is a way to get the actual score or number of correct answers? I'm curious.
Practo,

Unfortunately "NO". I asked PCS about it but they say the board's policy is to not release scores. I am sure NCEES releases full scores to the board. So curiosity aside, have couple of more drinks in the name of "December Special" and relax.

Back