Los Angeles Prometric Location

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laborndcluv

Reaction score
OH....MY....GOD....what a frikkn hot mess this stupid test was. First of all, even if everyone at the testing center is not taking the same test, everyone should go in at the same time and sit down, SHUT UP and take whatever test it is you are there to take. Um, no...I start my test, and for at least the first hour, there were people walking in, starting their test, talking, making other noises, drilling going on in the room next door...SERIOUSLY?!?!?!!?!? Wow, I knew this testing center thing was going to be a mess. No disrespect to any other careers, but our test is different and we need it QUIET. Meaning no talking, typing, calculator noises, or any other distractions. And I just hate taking a test like this on the computer. Give me booklet, let me work, and leave me alone.

OH....MY....GOD....what a frikkn hot mess this stupid test was. First of all, even if everyone at the testing center is not taking the same test, everyone should go in at the same time and sit down, SHUT UP and take whatever test it is you are there to take. Um, no...I start my test, and for at least the first hour, there were people walking in, starting their test, talking, making other noises, drilling going on in the room next door...SERIOUSLY?!?!?!!?!? Wow, I knew this testing center thing was going to be a mess. No disrespect to any other careers, but our test is different and we need it QUIET. Meaning no talking, typing, calculator noises, or any other distractions. And I just hate taking a test like this on the computer. Give me booklet, let me work, and leave me alone.
that sucks.. which LA location? It seems like you can still make changes through prometric. I moved my test date yesterday..

that sucks.. which LA location? It seems like you can still make changes through prometric. I moved my test date yesterday..
The testing center in Gardena.

Back