Looking for engineers to talk to

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

primusofone

Reaction score
Hi my name is David. I have a lot of plans for a future company. To do this I need some engineers. I need an electrical engineer that knows how to build cell phones a engineer that knows about how to build machines,Machines that make wipes and i wanna talk to a military engineer. Leave me a form of contact, like tell me where you wanna talk.thank you so much.

P.S i like to think in a way that nothing is impossible so you might hear some crazy dumb questions. Thank you so much.

Well the other day I was standing on my toilet to hang a clock, but then I slipped and fell hitting my head on the sink. When I came to, I had an idea for this:

F5T3AF7FGZEMJ4G.LARGE.jpg

Would I be a good candidate?

I'd love to talk to some purrty ladies of engineering.

My name is Fred, but my friends call me Stinky. I like long walks on the beach, paint by number, and Rainbow Brite. My favorite sports are lawn darts and smell my finger. My ideal date ends with you bailing me out of jail. My turn-ons include cosplay, cheap scotch, and the sounds of mating hippos. I have my initials shaved into my back...grr...sounds dangerous.

If you want a fun time with a stud like me, send me a PM...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New company, engineers, doing, doing the impossible, how to make cell phones, how to make household needs, open minded, very open, i am very nice

When i say wipe i mean i want to build a company that sells wipes so that would need machines that make wipes. Thats where an engineer with the knowledge of how to build a machine that could make millions of wipes a day.

My mom says that I am a good engineer and I would love to talk, but please be aware that I am still perfecting my wiping mechanism and machine building techniques. My only military experience is playing with the little green army guys with my boys. I think this would be beneficial to the team. Please PM me for my resume.

I'd love to talk to some purrty ladies of engineering.

My name is Fred, but my friends call me Stinky. I like long walks on the beach, paint by number, and Rainbow Brite. My favorite sports are lawn darts and smell my finger. My ideal date ends with you bailing me out of jail. My turn-ons include cosplay, cheap scotch, and the sounds of mating hippos. I have my initials shaved into my back...grr...sounds dangerous.

If you want a fun time with a stud like me, send me a PM...
hilarious!

this whole thing was great, albeit short. I was going through VTE's posts and came to the one that I quoted. Consequently, I had a hard time keeping quiet from laughter while reading it at my cube.

Back