Long weekend

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm...

• Taking the whole day, baby!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taking a half day.

• gonna burn a few hours.

• I'm working all day, dammit!

• I'll be here all day, but I won't be 'working.'

• Total voters
Hopefully we can get the bathroom painted this weekend, but the number of applications of the mud has been more than we expected. Hubby can do that while I skim the pond scum out of the pool. The nastiness has started floating to the top of the pool, Looks like we have lilly pads. It will be good though as it wil be less to vacuum after we flock it this weekend.

Chucktown- The speckled trout were hitting hard last week at DeBordieu/North Inlet. There were some monster Red Drum in the creeks, but we were not able to hook any. Speckled trout are nice and tasty!

Holy crap. Another inshore angler on EB.com. What are the chances? Were you able to catch bait shrimp? My routine is to put the boat in at Mount Pleasant, motor over to Morris Island, pick up my bait shrimp between Morris Island and Folly, then fish for trout in the Folly/Stono/Kiawah, pick up when the trout stop biting at high tide, and head back to the Wando and fish for reds.

I should be off, but am working today so that i can take next monday off for a vegas trip..

woot.

I have LSS class all day today... but I cut out a few hours yesterday for good measure...

....as soon as I did, they laid off my temp. BASTARDS!!! :eek:ldman: :BS:

Holy crap. Another inshore angler on EB.com. What are the chances? Were you able to catch bait shrimp? My routine is to put the boat in at Mount Pleasant, motor over to Morris Island, pick up my bait shrimp between Morris Island and Folly, then fish for trout in the Folly/Stono/Kiawah, pick up when the trout stop biting at high tide, and head back to the Wando and fish for reds.
We didn't try to catch the shrimp. Threw the casting net all over looking for mullet...only got a few. The trout were hitting the gulp shrimp and pogys though. we had speckled trout, a few flounder and blues, but no red drum. Sure beat the conference I was supposed to be at.

once again, WTF holiday is on Friday? I know I live on the dark side of the planet, but I haven't heard anything about a holiday other than Memorial Day.

There's no holiday today. I guess it's just a question about people taking an extra day off (Friday) to make it a 4-day weekend, instead of the normal 3-day Memorial weekend.

Back