Lindeberg Sample Exam - Geotech

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSteven

Reaction score
I am a Geotech October PE Re-taker and I figured I'd simulate the test with a Lindeberg Sample exam.. and BOY is this hard. I knew that it was harder than it needed to be going into it, and having taken the exam once already I know the level of difficulty here is harder than it needs to be. Is there any reason to get frustrated while working through these completely unrealistic and unrepresentative problems?

If you found the Lindeburg sample exam hard, I guess you would have been smoked in the actual test since it was too difficult. What you say?

If you found the Lindeburg sample exam hard, I guess you would have been smoked in the actual test since it was too difficult. What you say?
Quite the opposite, I'm extremely confident I passed this time (2nd time) and it was from having taken a review course and having the right refrence materials in the afternoon. The Lindeburg stuff really didnt factor for me in the end.

How many questions did you do? in morning and afternoon.. I think I did 35 correct in morning and 27 in noon for sure, but don't know. Lets see.

How many questions did you do? in morning and afternoon.. I think I did 35 correct in morning and 27 in noon for sure, but don't know. Lets see.
If you felt good about 62/80 you should be in good shape. I felt good about 66/80 (36 morning 30 afternoon) so I'm hoping we both pass. Back in april I left there thinking i had 55-56/80 and it wasnt enough.

If you've got 62, that has to be enough. I dont think theres that many "trick" questions on there to put your score under 56.. and judging by how others are talking about the difficutly of this Octobers test, I believe the scores may be rounded up in our favor. Best of luck!!

Quite the opposite, I'm extremely confident I passed this time (2nd time) and it was from having taken a review course and having the right refrence materials in the afternoon. The Lindeburg stuff really didnt factor for me in the end.
Do you have the review course material and the right refrence materials that you use in the afternoon?

send me an e-mail @ [email protected] to discuss.

Thanks

Back