• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Like New Study materials for sale Electrical COMPUTER PE exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedyox

Reaction score
I used these materials to prepare for and pass the Computer PE exam in October and am ready to pass them on to another test taker.

I bought them all brand new from NCEES, PPI, and Amazon.

No marks on anything. Barely any use. Most items are New or Like New. Except where noted, all items are undamaged.

ECP2 kit from PPI ($327 retail) Newest edition, just released Sept 2010.

This package includes

Computer Engineering Reference Manual for the Electrical and Computer PE Exam (ECRM)

Computer Engineering Practice Problems for the Electrical and Computer PE Exam (ECPP)

NCEES Computer Sample Questions and Solutions (NCPEEC)

Electrical Engineering Sample Examinations for the Power, Electrical and Electronics, and Computer PE Exams (EESX3), 3rd Edition

All materials are in like new condition. No Marks, no folds, no creases, or other damage.

$210 for the kit. Free shipping.

Electrical Engineering Quick Reference Third Edition from PPI (EEQR3)

This is the newest edition and shipped with EERM8.

Brand new. Never opened.

I think retail was $54.

I'd take $25. Free shipping if purchased with other items.

Electrical Engineering Practice Problems 8th Edition (EEPP8) from PPI

This is brand new but it shipped to me with a slight bend on one corner (I think someone dropped it while packaging.)

I think retail was $54.

I'd take $25. Free shipping if purchased with other items.

NCEES Official Pracitce Exam for Electrical and Computer: Computer

Officially called "Principles and Practice of Engineering Electrical and Computer: Computer Sample Questions and Answers."

In my opinion, this is the most important item for preparation.

I bought this copy directly from NCEES before I bought the package above, so I ended up with 2 copies.

This one has very slight cover wear from traveling around in my backpack but no marks or other damage.

Retail $40

Yours for $30. Free shipping.

Upgrading and Repairing PCs by Scott Mueller 13th edition.

This is the edition with the amazing glossary and index highly recommended on these forums. I bought this edition specifically because of the recommendations I found here and I'm glad I did. It has a better glossary and index than the newer editions and that's more important on the test than specifications for brand new PC parts.

Mine has minor cover wear and some smudging on the edge of the pages.

Still has CD ROM (unopened in back of book).

The spine is in like new condition (which is saying a lot since this is a huge 1500+ page book)

$15. Free Shipping.

Pocket PCRef 14th Edition (2010) from Sequoia

This little book got me the answers to at least 3 questions on the actual test.

Since all the material in these kinds of books is readily available on wikipedia, I don't need it anymore but you're not going to have wikipedia while you're taking the test.

Like new condition.

$10. Free shipping.

Dictionary of Computer and Internet Terms 10th Edition from Barron's Business Guides.

The Computer PE exam throws more technical terms at you than you've probably ever heard before. You need some kind of technical dictionary to figure out what many of the questions are talking about. This one is great. I used it throughout my studying and subsequently, it has some cover wear from my backpack but otherwise is in great shape.

$10. Free Shipping.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks and Good Luck!

I am interested in all but the NCEES Computer Sample Questions and Solutions (NCPEEC)

as I ordered it already (doh!). I will PM you...

NCEES Official Pracitce Exam for Electrical and Computer: Computer

Officially called "Principles and Practice of Engineering Electrical and Computer: Computer Sample Questions and Answers."

I bought one copy directly from NCEES before I bought the package above, so I ended up with 2 copies.

One is in Brand new, Never Opened condition.

The other one has very slight cover wear from traveling around in my backpack but no marks or other damage.

Retail $40 each

Your pick for $30. Free shipping.

All other items sold.

Last edited by a moderator:
NCEES Official Pracitce Exam for Electrical and Computer: ComputerOfficially called "Principles and Practice of Engineering Electrical and Computer: Computer Sample Questions and Answers."

I bought one copy directly from NCEES before I bought the package above, so I ended up with 2 copies.

The other one has very slight cover wear from traveling around in my backpack but no marks or other damage.

Retail $40 each

All other items sold.
Both still available. Get one!

NCEES Official Pracitce Exam for Electrical and Computer: ComputerOfficially called "Principles and Practice of Engineering Electrical and Computer: Computer Sample Questions and Answers."

Retail $40 each

All other items sold.
bump

Retail $40 each

All other items sold.
bump

Back