Like it or not looks like results will be out in first week of July

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not freaking out! It is not odd thing to do if a friend asked you to do..... But again you may have never helped your friend so you may not understand. "Curiosity" is another feeling due to which you would see in another board website to see if they really posted dates.
I guess my point was why would your friend e-mail you to that when he/she could do it on their own. If my friend asked for help like that, I would say, "look it up yourself".

I guess my point was why would your friend e-mail you to that when he/she could do it on their own. If my friend asked for help like that, I would say, "look it up yourself".
Mike, he got error and wanted to know whether it is his computer problem or is it problem with website. Whats wrong in spending couple of minutes to check.....

Also I don't think you give people benefit of doubt... If someone from MD is looking in another state board website you go ahead and think why would you do such a thing rather than thinking that may be he/she has there own reasons..

Anyways Good luck to you and I am sorry to look in some another state website if I offended you.

At work, I'm so good at changing the subject. My powers of subject-changing are severely diminished by this DANCING CAT!

I say no WAY results take until July! AND I say that my results come in number 5. Four states will go first: Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, and then Georgia again.

ALRIGHT, everyone needs to FIGHT NICE !!!!!!!!!!

You're all just ansy, and that is understandable. ( <- biggest word I've used all month)

Wait? What? What's going on here? When do the Alabama results come out again? Did Maryland administer the Alabama exam this year? I'm so confused.

:wacko:

ALRIGHT, everyone needs to FIGHT NICE !!!!!!!!!!

You're all just ansy, and that is understandable. ( <- biggest word I've used all month)
I've decided to take the high road and not engage that gomer anymore. Oh, and by the way, would you call the local paper for me and ask why my paper wasn't delivered this morning? I keep getting a busy signal........ :bananapowerslide:

I've decided to take the high road and not engage that gomer anymore. Oh, and by the way, would you call the local paper for me and ask why my paper wasn't delivered this morning? I keep getting a busy signal........ :bananapowerslide:
I am absolutely shocked that "looking for date on another state board would really mess up some people"... I am sorry if I created any trouble....

Will not post anything from now on... I guess no body needs to know what I think because they make a big deal about small minute details.

Mike if you ever had good friends you would know that yes he would definitely waste some time to make sure you get what you want. We are talking about PE results (important things in your life) and not newspapers.

I could not find a way to delete everything I have ever written at this site so I am sorry but my past discussions will remain. This will be my last post on this board so Mike go ahead make as much of a big deal as you want. I guess you really like making fun of other people.

I hope you all have a good time waiting for results and PASS the exams when you do get the results. Good luck.

Mike all the best to you and hope you PASS the exams too.

For those of you who could not make it this time "Failure is simply an oppurtunity to begin again, this time more intelligently" - Henry Ford.

Good Luck.

The paper didn't come because you live in Gastonia.

That newspaper company went bankrupt. Check the internet.

I am absolutely shocked that "looking for date on another state board would really mess up some people"... I am sorry if I created any trouble....
Will not post anything from now on... I guess no body needs to know what I think because they make a big deal about small minute details.

Mike if you ever had good friends you would know that yes he would definitely waste some time to make sure you get what you want. We are talking about PE results (important things in your life) and not newspapers.

I could not find a way to delete everything I have ever written at this site so I am sorry but my past discussions will remain. This will be my last post on this board so Mike go ahead make as much of a big deal as you want. I guess you really like making fun of other people.

I hope you all have a good time waiting for results and PASS the exams when you do get the results. Good luck.

Mike all the best to you and hope you PASS the exams too.

For those of you who could not make it this time "Failure is simply an oppurtunity to begin again, this time more intelligently" - Henry Ford.

Good Luck.
Wow... just wow. OK, first things first. You don't have to leave, but to hang around here you need some thicker skin. Everyone here gets their chops busted at one time or another. You need to learn not to take life so seriously. If you go back and re-read post number 14, I asked that you "lighten up, Francis" (a quote from a movie) and merely said what you did seemed odd and asked the question. I then gave what I thought was some sage advice - obsessing over the results won't make them happen any quicker.

But hey, you do what you have to do.

EDIT - and I'll leave it to the communal wisdom of others here as to which one of us over reacted.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Let the cat out of the Bag"

"When the cat is away, the mice will play"

"Curiosity killed the cat"

You guys are too funny.

I also think I'll get the notice early July. CT

This must be the same friend in that thread in shoot the breeze who wanted someone else to buy condoms for him. Lighten up Francis - it seemed an odd thing to do and I asked why. I know it's hard, but try not to freak out - the results will get here when they get here. Worrying about it won't get them here any faster. Watched pot and all that......
I wet myself a little when I saw the "Lighten up Francis" comment. Classic "A bugs life" reference. We use movie quotes at the office on an hourly basis to keep things on the light side. Very funny.

Latest posts

Back