LF FE/PE Article Writers

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EE_Mike

Texas P.E. #110053
Reaction score
This seems like the most relevant place to post a request for article writers. This isn't a paid position, but it does require some effort. If this post needs to be moved to "Shooting the Breeze" then please let me know and I will be more than happy to comply.

The results are in and an awesome scrolling banner has been made at the top of the page by EB. Congratulations to everyone who passed. I am looking for a few individuals who recently took the FE exam and are pursuing their EIT certifications to write articles about how they prepared and what surprised them when they got to the testing room and cracked open the booklet. The articles will be going on a website that I created to help local students at the University of Houston figure out what a P.E. license is and whether or not they should pursue one. I started it recently and will slowly be populating it with more PE specific information. I will be taking the PE - Power exam this coming Fall and will be adding all sorts of information as I go through the process of registering and studying.

Calling all recent FE exam participants! If you would like to share your story, please let me know through a post or a PM.

Thank you for your time.

Back