Level of Fluid Dynamics on Morning Section

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceXDebris

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm doing Electrical Afternoon in Oct, studying with Lindberg. I know that his book preps for the general afternoon as well, just got half-way through Fluid Dynamics section, up to jets and turbines and so on. I was wondering how much of this "more advanced" material would be on the morning section, since I'm starting to fall behind on my study schedule.

Any ideas?

What other sections should a falling behind EE pass on? (Biology for sure, what else?)

Thanks everyone for the support and advice --

Hey all,
I'm doing Electrical Afternoon in Oct, studying with Lindberg. I know that his book preps for the general afternoon as well, just got half-way through Fluid Dynamics section, up to jets and turbines and so on. I was wondering how much of this "more advanced" material would be on the morning section, since I'm starting to fall behind on my study schedule.

Any ideas?

What other sections should a falling behind EE pass on? (Biology for sure, what else?)

Thanks everyone for the support and advice --

I'd recommend taking a step back, relaxing, and then looking at the practice exam in the Lindeburg. That should give you a pretty decent idea of what to expect. Good luck!

Back