• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

LEED GA pack and PE book for sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EQguys

Reaction score
I passed the PE civil/structural and LEED GA examination in Oct'2011 and have the following for sale. The prices do not include shipping.

1. Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE exam: A companion to the CERM, 11th Edition, Michael Lindeburg, PPI2Pass Publications; Excellent condition, $45

2. LEED Prep GA: What you really need to know to pass the LEED Green Associate Exam by Holly Williams Leppo, PPI2Pass publications; Excellent condition, $30

3. LEED GA Practice exams: Green Associate by David Hubka, PPI2Pass Publications, Excellent condition, $20

4. LEED GA Flash Cards: Green Associate, PPI2Pass Publications, Excellent condition, $15

I can also offer items 2, 3 and 4 as a pack for $60. Item 1 and 3 has some pencil check marks on it on 10% of the pages. Rest of it is clean as new. You can email me at warauburn at gmail dot com.

SOLD - LEED GA Flash Cards: Green Associate, PPI2Pass Publications, Excellent condition, $15

AVAILABLE -

LEED Prep AP: What you really need to know to pass the LEED AP BD&C Exam, PPI2Pass publications; Excellent condition, $30

Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE exam: A companion to the CERM, 11th Edition, Michael Lindeburg, PPI2Pass Publications; Excellent condition, $45

LEED Prep GA: What you really need to know to pass the LEED Green Associate Exam by Holly Williams Leppo, PPI2Pass publications; Excellent condition, $30

LEED GA Practice exams: Green Associate by David Hubka, PPI2Pass Publications, Excellent condition, $20

Back