Least Deserved ESPN Coverage ?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALBin517

Reaction score
Which teams get way more coverage from ESPN than they deserve?

At the top of my list would be the Knicks, Eagles and Jets.

NY (pinstripes)

Cowboys

whichever NBA team is dumb enough to have Dwight Howard on it

Everything having to do with soccer. I'm sorry, nobody in the US gives a shit about the Wembley Havershiretons beating Manchestertonfieldville in the UWABLMEFUA pre tournament exhibition match. I don't even want to see that shit on the score ticker.

Everything having to do with soccer. I'm sorry, nobody in the US gives a shit about the Wembley Havershiretons beating Manchestertonfieldville in the UWABLMEFUA pre tournament exhibition match. I don't even want to see that shit on the score ticker.
-1000!!!

I WANT TO SEE THAT SHIT!!!

It's much better then watching bowling or poker!

-1000!!!

I WANT TO SEE THAT SHIT!!!

It's much better then watching bowling or poker!
Those are just two more things that shouldn't be on ESPN. If you want to watch soccer, go to Europe. I hear everythings better over there.

Least deserved ESPN coverage: Baseball. All of it.

Are you kidding? baseball is the only sport I know of that crams fiteen minutes of action into 3 hours.

Soccer sucks. And I played if for over a decade.

The only way baseball and claim 15 minutes of action is if you consider all 16 games being played at the same time...

I would also offer most of Big East basketball.

ESPN treats Big East basketball like it's still 1986 but the only team in that conference that deserves coverage is UConn.

ESPN treats Big East basketball like it's still 1986 but the only team in that conference that deserves coverage is UConn.
That's because UConn is about the only team left in the Big East after this season...

Lies

There should be MORE Big East basketball coverage, especially this year.

Anything to do with NASCAR. I cannot stand watching it.

After that all the BCS Countdown crap. The entire system is broken, rigged, and it is widely known as such.

Then NBA, Poker, Watersports, Soccer, Lacrosse, and Rugby, in that order. There is a reason we have the Ocho and FS Soccer.

Back