Law Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kara

Reaction score
Does anyone know if I will still receive my FE exam results if I never sent my Law Exam back? I'm in NJ, and someone told me just send it in now anyway, is that what I should do? I would really like to know if I passed asap so I can register for the next one and plan accordingly.

Does anyone know if I will still receive my FE exam results if I never sent my Law Exam back? I'm in NJ, and someone told me just send it in now anyway, is that what I should do? I would really like to know if I passed asap so I can register for the next one and plan accordingly.

I didn't send in my law exam yet and I got my results (I am also from NJ).

I don't even know when the due date is for the law exam. According to my friend, you just need to send it in before you take the PE, but I am not sure if thats correct.

Hey,

I think still you will receive the score for FE. I sent my law exam. Actually I passed both, but law results should not interefere with FE. And yes, your friend is right. You have to sent it before taking PE.

Good Luck!!

Back