Lacy Peterson 2.0

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well I cant get copy and paste to work anymore? (Windows 11)

Missing marines wife's body found, down a 140 ' mineshaft in Joshua Tree National Park

former neighbor / lover arrested (he was from Alaska, but was arrested in Northern California) don't you guys know everyone? Christopher Lee??

Story is that her neighbor was the father (also a marine).. sad for this young woman.. I can attest that enlisted life is not all you see in the movies for young families. Lots of drinking, infidelity, divorces, fights, etc. Or at least that's what I witnessed in my days as an active duty enlisted man (single) in the early 90's. There were lots of married women "on the prowl" at the E-club.. sad.... Young enlisted life is a lot like college to be honest, you do have downtime, money, and easy access to booze , parties, + lots of military installations are in small town USA where there aint really a whole lot else to do..

I am really intrigued to know the details of this story, apparently the authorities never tipped their hat to what they knew, but the rumor is they had cameras along the entrance gates to Joshua tree national park so I guess that helped them narrow down the search location.. + they never accepted any public help for searches in the park..

sad sad sad...

Back